At Electroline, we commit to providing High Nines Reliability to all of our clients. High Nines Reliability means 99.99999% system availability, or close to zero downtime for mission critical applications. Each of the five power reliabilty needs – availability, protection, conversion/distribution, precision air conditioning and monitoring/service – must be met individually and integrate faultlessly. Our committment follows these steps:
- Power Availability – System reliability depends on the continuity of power and the ability to ride through outages of any duration. We work with you to design your power to ensure continuous reliability.
- Power Protection – Utility power is often far too dirty for sensitive systems, resulting in unexpected software glitches or even hardware damage. In these situations, surge suppression (link) and power conditioning can deliver the power quality you need.
- Power Conversion/Distribution –The right power distribution system (link) for a microprocessor-controlled stamping press is far different that what is required for a room of PCs. We work with you to create a custom power distribution system. (link to PDUs)
- Heat Removal/Precision Air Conditioning – Precision air conditioning, specialized enclosures and rugged remote protection can assure system uptime against the threats of overheating conditions. Our precision cooling solutions (link) ensure the right temperature is maintained at all times.
- Monitoring/Service – The ability to continuously monitor what is happening with your critical equipment – and taking preventative actions to keep that protective “envelope” at peak operation efficiency – are vital to system reliability. Our monitoring and software solutions keep you informed of vital information at all times.